Donation Tracking Report
Welcome to Network for Good's Donation Tracking Report. This easy-to-use tool enables the appropriate members of your organization to track online donations made through the Network for Good Giving System. Here are the benefits:
- Immediacy - You or your team can view donations made to your organization immediately after they are made, enabling you to track your fundraising success online and to begin cultivating donors as soon as possible.
- Donor Cultivation - The Donation Tracking Report provides detail on each donor and contact information so you can correspond directly with your donors (unless they have given anonymously).
- Accessibility - You can view donation reports online at any time, from any location.
- Ease of use - Donation Tracking Reports are available in a clean, easy-to-understand format. They can also be printed for quick, offline reference and/or internal reports.
Login Now! If you have already received a donation through the Network for Good Giving System (since June 1, 2003), you must register with Network for Good for access to your organization's Donation Tracking Report. You will need to:
- Enter your organization's nine-digit EIN number under "I Need to Register."
- Provide contact information for up to three members of your organization.
- Verify your address of record (where you receive donations).
- Review and accept Network for Good's Terms and Conditions for use of our Giving System.
- Receive computer-generated password via e-mail.
- Return to Login screen and enter EIN and password to access reports.